The Woolcock Clinic is a world-leading medical centre specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of all sleep and breathing disorders. Our dedicated clinicians are at the forefront of international health research, ensuring our patients get access to the very latest approaches in care.
We offer a full suite of services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders like snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and insomnia
- Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory conditions like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and allergies
- Ear, nose and throat physicians to treat rhinitis and nasal complaints
- An endocrinologist for the treatment of diabetes, metabolic and obesity issues
- A dentistry team for help with sleep-related dental disorders and dental devices
- A CPAP clinic for the best sleep apnea treatment and support
- Insomnia workshops to re-learn sleep
- Weight loss and Nutrition Clinic
The Woolcock Clinic is equipped to run a range of comprehensive tests including:
- Overnight sleep studies (adult and paediatric)
- Home (portable) sleep studies
- Daytime sleep tests
- Respiratory and pulmonary function tests
Our unique interdisciplinary approach ensures patients get access to a range of specialists under one roof with expert skills to treat different aspects of their sleep or breathing condition.