Complex CPAP Care Clinic
CPAP therapy can be difficult, but specialists at the Woolcock Complex CPAP Care Clinic are on hand to help.
The Complex CPAP Care Clinic is designed to help existing CPAP patients who are having difficulties with their equipment to get more out of their treatment.
- Patients having difficulties with their CPAP machine or mask
- Patients reporting return of sleepiness symptoms
- Patients recommended to CPAP therapy who have been unable to tolerate CPAP in the past
- Patients who feel their symptoms continue despite using CPAP
- Patients who want independent advice on CPAP recommendations
The Woolcock CPAP Complex Care Clinic is focused on support and education
To book an appointment at the Woolcock Complex CPAP Care Clinic please contact us on:
T: (02) 9114 0000
F: (02) 9114 0010
* Please note a GP referral is required