Welcome to the Woolcock Clinics
Woolcock Clinics specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep and breathing disorders. Woolcock doctors and specialists are able to offer the very latest approaches in care as they are part of the Woolcock Institute of Medical Research which is internationally recognised as a world-leading medical research institute and at the forefront of international health research.
The Woolcock Clinics specialise in helping people with sleep and breathing problems.
- Sleep disorders like snoring, obstructive sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and insomnia
- Respiratory conditions like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and chronic cough
- Allergies like rhinitis and nasal complaints
- Endocrinology disorders like diabetes, metabolic and obesity issues
- Weight loss and nutrition advice
The Woolcock Clinics are equipped to run a range of comprehensive tests including:
- Sleep studies (adult and paediatric)
- Respiratory and pulmonary function tests