The Woolcock Institute of Medical Research (WIMR) is a not-for-profit, internationally recognised research leader in the fields of respiratory disease and sleep disorders.
With a world class network of specialised researchers and clinicians, the Institute is committed to improving the respiratory and sleep health of all Australians through research, diagnosis, treatment, education, prevention and care.
Our Executive Director is seeking a self-motivated, proactive Executive Assistant to join our busy team.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level support to the Executive Director.
- Diary management for the Executive Director, including prioritising and resolving issues.
- Managing correspondence, including drafting responses and incoming/outgoing mail delivery and pick up.
- Meeting coordination, including preparation of papers, agendas, minutes and document distribution.
- Organising and assisting with events.
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Management Team, including minute taking and document distribution.
- Compiling presentations, reports and Board papers.
- Facilitating and drafting the Executive Director’s communications, both internal and external.
- Purchasing and distribution of stationary.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- General administration, travel arrangements and ad hoc projects as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Be adaptable, with the ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your time.
- Proven ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of products at an intermediate to advanced level, (with a focus on Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
What do we offer?
In addition to being part of a passionate team with a great flexible working environment; working for a not-for-profit you will also have access to generous salary packaging options. For further information about Woolcock visit our website at www.woolcock.org.au.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your key experience as it relates to this role to: email@example.com