- Great Work Environment
- 35 hour week
- Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
The Woolcock Institute of Medical Research a not-for-profit, internationally recognised research leader in the fields of respiratory disease and sleep disorders. With a world class network of specialised researchers and clinicians, the Institute is committed to improving the respiratory and sleep health of all Australians through research, diagnosis, treatment, education, prevention and care.
Are you looking for a new and challenging administrative opportunity in a Not-for-Profit community focused organisation?
We are seeking a highly organised, detail oriented Administration Assistant to support our busy Human Resources and Facilities Department.
You will be responsible for a range of administrative activities including maintenance of records, producing reports, filing and general administrative tasks as required, with a specific focus on the preparation of various employment contracts.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate high level administrative skills including proficiency with MS Office applications. The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, combined with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail will see you succeed in the role. Qualifications in the area of administration will be highly regarded.
You will also be responsible for:
- Responding to general enquiries.
- Responding to and managing facilities requests, including coordinating building access requirements and workstation coordination.
- Typing and distribution of communications, general documents, letters, monthly reports, etc.
- Purchase orders and processing of invoices as required.
- Keeping general filing and archiving as necessary.
- Scheduling relevant meetings, taking minutes and distributing correspondence.
- Assisting with the administrative components of initiatives and projects as appropriate.
- Organising events as required.
You will also be a person who strives to be exceptional, proactive and genuine in their interaction with others.
Working for a not-for-profit organisation will also give you the fantastic benefit of salary packaging up to $15,900 tax-free per year from a range of options you can choose from. Effectively increasing your take home salary as compared to other organisations.
We look forward to welcoming the successful applicant to our team.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your key experience as it relates to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org